Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Faith In The Snow ~ All Grown Up Now



"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare



Some dogs come into your life and steal your heart. 


This little girl is the love of my life now. 


Waiting for mommy and Samson.


Looking for a rabbit to chase.


I think I spotted something.


Not sure, I better stop and sniff the air. Could be trouble and one has to be careful out here in the wild.


I'm guarding my ball. Samson gets none of my toys. And I stole all of his too.......


I don't want to be long without my ball.


Mommy, let me in. Can't you see it's wet out here?


I'm reflecting, as I write this, on how very important Samson and Faith are to me. How much my love for them comes back to me in the form of protection duties, wet kisses, healthy walks, and all those little looks and actions that just tell you how much you are loved in return.

The photos were taken earlier. The snow is gone and the sun even came out of hiding yesterday. 




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails