Monday, May 23, 2016

Nature's Rock Garden




Errol's and my friend Tom is coming from Seattle today to spend a week or so. 

Last year, he told me he wanted to come and stay with me to help me plant a garden. I don't want a garden this year, but there are a few other things I need some help with.



First I want to clean up the dog run. I actually wanted to make it larger, but my BIL Glenn is still recovering from his heart stent implants and I want to wait for him to help with that. Plus another BIL (I have so many!) needs to come and pick up the Mustang that Errol gave to him before I can extend the run out. 



But Errol built a little greenhouse in there that worked great at the time, but has now come to ruin and just takes up space. I hope to get that removed, as well as all the containers that are inside. 

I also need help with stupid simple things where even with a wrench I can't cope. Unscrewing a waterhose, for example. I can't even unscrew the broken sprayer on it, much less get it off the faucet. So frustrating!

I so miss Glenn, he's doing better but is adjusting to a variety of different medicines.  He's been such a wonderful help. I'm glad he seems to be doing much better, that's the main thing. 


My friend Rachael, the other strong person in my life, is also recovering very well. 

Have a great week!







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails