Tuesday, May 10, 2016

An Old Barn






I want to share with you (again) some pictures I took in the spring of 2012, as well as some current ones of springtime in the mountains.

The Tehachapi mountains are in the background of this picture. After "talking" so much during the A to Z, sharing so many emotions, I feel a need to be quiet. I have never managed that before on my blog.  I have a few posts that I will schedule for every other day, beginning with this one. 

On Thursday, I may or may not have my heart stress test. Something has come up that Mary may have to do, so it depends. If she can't drive me, I will still drive down to Bakersfield and have them do the ultrasound of the veins in my legs. 

Other than that, Rachael continues to recover from her ordeal, while I continue to struggle with the weeds and Samson and Faith are a bit upset they don't get walked enough. Oh, well.....

I hope you will enjoy the pictures to come of springtime in the mountains. 















LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails