Monday, October 4, 2010

Samson Is Left Behind


Before I let Samson have his say, I want to welcome Claudiu Puscau, Nancy, texwisgirl, Nan and Liesl new followers of my blog. Thank you for deciding to follow my blog -- you will inspire me.

Samson Says: I bet you thought I would be DEVASTATED when Daddy took off for our house and left me behind.



See, Mommy tried to make her pictures look like they had no color at all. Sort of all dark, dreary  and sad. You can't even tell I'm a Samoyed – I look like some old black Malamute or something.




I must admit, I feel a bit sad here. Daddy and me always have so much fun together and I will miss him. 




Aww, it's getting to me here. There he is, driving away and I'm left behind. Doesn't he know that all the little kids that come by and pet me in LA will surely miss me? And so will the dogs that always walk by. Some of them may be glad to see me gone, but there are some very cute little girly dogs that will wonder whatever happened to handsome Samson. Yep! That's what they call me. I didn't make it up – handsome Samson, that's me.




Oh, I will let it all out and then I'll feel better.




OK, I think I go and bother Soldier now. 




That didn't work, so let me fiddle with my nails instead.




When Mommy let us outside, both Angel and me went to the fence to look for Daddy. He was nowhere to be seen.




But I soon forgot all about him and found something interesting to explore.




See, it's a Dog's World -- Where we live in the now, and our lives are as simple as a sniff here and a cookie there and we are all HAPPY again! Look at me, I'm smiling, aren't I?

Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you here soon again!

Posted by Samson, the Samoyed pup.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails