Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dog Wash Day

Hello again everyone ..... it's me .. Princess!

This morning I jumped into the kiddie pool as soon as we got back from our walk. I was so hot! Then Angel came and drank a few dainty sips of water from the pool. Then she put one paw in the water, then another, and before you knew it, all her paws were in and she was having a great time with me. We went in and out and made a muddy mess all around.

Mommy decided we were so dirty, we needed a bath. She filled the buckets with warm water and got our brushes, towels, and shampoo.



After a good brushing, a nice rub down with the shampoo, and the dreaded rinse with the garden hose, I felt so good and clean, I had to smile!



While Angel tried to figure a way out of this bath business,



Soldier behaved better than expected. But when he was done, he just wanted to come in the house.



And once in the house, we all made a big mess!!



Posted by me ... Princess!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails